Find Metal Screw Caps, Stainless Steel Screw, Dental Implants Screw on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Home > Products > Stainless Steel Screws > Stainless Steel Chipboard Screw

Stainless Steel Chipboard Screw

Basic Info

Model No.: SUS304,SUS410,etc.,

Product Description

    Description: Chipboard screw, pan head, phillips recess, sharp point   Material: SUS 304 / SUS 410/ C1022A or other   Surface Treatment (apply for carbon steel material, not applied for stainless steel): white zinc plated, yellow zinc plated (Cr6 / Cr3), black, black phospated, or other   Application: Construction or other   Size: Diameter 3.5mm to 8mm, Length 20mm to 80mm.   Packing way: in bulk packing, 16-20kgs/carton, plain carton with an inner plastic bag, palletized. Carton is marked with a black and white sticker on it.    Delivery way: deliver at Shanghai Port, or at our factory.   Lead time: For samples: roughly 25 days For mass producing: 30 days   Minimum Order Quantity and Minimum Delivery Quantity of Each Size: 300,000 pcs   Price term: FOB Shanghai   Payment term: For samples, T/T 100% prepaid with both tooling cost and sample's amount For mass order, T/T 30% prepaid,  the balance should be paid at the sight of the copy of B/L. (Not applied for customers or clients from Turkey, Russia, Africa or Middle East) For customers or clients from Turkey, Russia, Africa or Middle East, and for payment of RMB,  it must be T/T 30% before producing and the rest 70% before delivery from our factory.   Others: Any other requirements like C/O needed, please specify in advance.                                        Founded in 1994, Hangzhou Quanling Standard Component Co., Ltd. is a professional screw manufacturer with over 15 years’experience in designing, producing and trading various kinds of screws, which are widely used in industries of electric appliances, automobiles, construction, furniture, electronics, etc.

        Quanling produces non-standard customized screws and standard screws in accordance with JIS, DIN, ANSI, BS, GB,Australia Standard and Russian Standard. The products are of carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, stainless iron,and copper. With imported raw material, mold and equipment, Quanling currently produces screws for many multi-national companies like SIEMENS (Germany), Panasonic (Japan), Sharp (Japan), Electrolux (Switzerland) and SAMSUNG (South Korea). It also provides fasteners for some famous companies from USA and Australia. With over 10,000 square meters of factory and warehouse, the annual capacity of Quanling reaches more than two billion pieces each year.

       Quanling is a well-known Chinese screw manufacturer. As a member of the China Fastener Industrial Association, its products have won many awards in China. Quanling carries out the MRP II management system to guarantee the on time delivery, and registered in the ISO 9001 quality control system to guarantee the product quality. It has also passed the ISO14001 Environment Certification.

      Quanling has a specialist team in research, manufacturing, training and management. Every staff of the company is committed to total quality excellence in the design, manufacture and supply of the company's screws.                              1. How to make an inquiry?   Please send an email to us. (Email address can be found on alibaba or our official site at )    2. What information should be included in the inquiry?     (1) The information listed above;   (2) Drawings, pictures or photos of the inquired products;   (3) Annual order quantity of each item;   (4) Where is the sale market.      

Contact us if you need more details on Stainless Steel Screw. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Chipboard Screw、Screw. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Stainless Steel Screws

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters